Beautiful and sleek look can make a very positive effect on confidence. I’ll give you some tips and instructions on how to do french manicure designs. Do you want to have nails with sequins and make it yourself? It’s not problem, just follow my tips below how to do french manicure designs.
First step how to do french manicure designs is most important because you are preparing your hands. The area under the fingernails is a lot of germs, so it is important that your hands are sterile and soft when you start a manicure.
* Remove any previous nail polish with nail polish remover and cotton wool
* Soak your hands for five minutes in warm soapy water, then rinse with warm water
* Apply hand lotion
Some people have a larger nail root. Pushing the foreskin you are creating the illusion that you have long nails that look nicer aesthetically. The length of the nails should match your lifestyle and activities that you do. After you finish first step how to do french manicure designs, you should do next:
* With the help of sticks for pushing cuticles, remove skin softness
* Use scissors to trim nails that are broken, but be gentle, and cut just the minimum of broken nails
* Use nail clippers and nail file to nail trim to the desired length and style you want
Undercoating is a step that should not be skipped. It smooths out the bumps, and the nails look professionally made.
* Apply undercoating to the nails – a technique that can be easily implemented, is to dip the brush into the bottle, squeeze it with one hand and then, on the other hand, applying the nail in three strokes.
* Dip your hands in cold water and shake off after that wait five minutes that undercoat dry.
This is second step how to do french manicure designs.
This is the hardest and last step of my tutorial how to do french manicure designs! For this you need a steady hand, but please do not feel upset. You’re not prepared for any reason nail polish remover. It will fix the errors in the following steps.
* Applying nail polish. Use the previously mentioned technique for easy nail polish
* Dip your hands in cold water and leave to dry nails
* Apply a second coat using the same technique
After this you are almost done. Only left protection of the nail and nail against external influences. This is the reason why many manicures do not last so long is because this is a very important step is sometimes skipped. Leave plenty of time for nail polish to dry well, otherwise it will finish blending with what you already have. That’s it, I hope so that you enjoy how to do french manicure designs.